Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) in the recent times has changed roles from
just being a technology provider to businesses to a 'growth driver'.
It has become
crucial now to innovate and align IT in a better way to enable business growth.
With advent of regulations demanding compliance to meaningful use, HIPAA guidelines,
quality reporting, ICD 10 has emphasized the contribution of IT. An appropriate consulting
partner having both healthcare and technology expertise is the need of the hour.
emids' consulting team with technology and domain expertise provides healthcare
entities with services to innovate and create next generation strategies. The
services provided by emids in consulting are:
- Certification and Meaningful Use gap assessment
- HIPAA 5010 and ICD 10 readiness assessment and solution design
- Business process re-engineering and align IT to business
- Establishing new technology strategies
- Technology roadmap design
- Technology selection
- Solution architecture and re-architecture
- Business testing solutions
- Set up new engineering methodologies
- Application stack rationalization
- Application assessments (EMR, PACS, sales/ CRM, PMS, claims management,
member/ benefit management, contract management, actuarial systems)
- IT cost containment
- Strategic global sourcing
emids' consulting team helps clients in gaining competitive advantage,
complying to regulations, achieving effectiveness, and materializing innovations.
- Innovate and implement ideas
- Optimize resources, contain cost and increase value
- Comply to Meaningful Use mandates
- Utilize technologies for higher quality of care