Dynamic business environment, changing trends in the market, and changing regulatory standards are forcing healthcare payers, providers, and infomediaries to analyze cost trends and drivers, to keep them ahead of competitors. In addition, exponential growth of information, and unstructured and poor data quality are difficult to manage and utilize existing information.
emids BI and analytics solutions assist organizations to improve their effectiveness by using related organization-wide information to address business concerns, gain competitive advantage and improve profitability.
Our BI and analytics services, complemented with solutions around data warehousing, helps payers to achieve complete business optimization. This is done by providing advance analytics solutions for managing accounts receivables, performing claims data analysis and mining, payer analytics & denial management solutions, analyzing trends around over payment, and ETL services.
Having understood the challenges in the area of healthcare payer and provider domain, we focus on providing different services including:
- BI strategy development
- BI & DW architecture design
- Data integration and transformation services
- Data storage including data warehousing, data mart
- Data mining, enterprise reporting and interface development
- Information quality management services
emids have provided end- to-end BI/ DW and analytics solutions including the following:
- Claims data analysis & mining
- Data management & reporting
- Data integration & transformation
- Extraction, Transform & Loading (ETL) process of data from various sources - payers, providers, TPAs and Disease/ Wellness Management(DM/WM)
The below representation exhibits emids' BI/ DW and analytics services and solutions:
Accelerators and enablers
- ETL solution coupled with our proprietary Quality Analyzer tool to support the ETL process
- SMEs in claims management, over-payment analysis, disease management, quality reporting, and clinical information analytics