emids' inherent combination of domain and testing expertise ensures that the system requirements have been implemented as per customer needs.
Some common trends relating to QA and testing in healthcare industry are:
- Effective testing practices to ensure application or product release on time, within budget and within the agreed specifications, standards and functionalities required without defects and possible problems
- Effective automation strategy to reduce manual effort, production time and the cost
- Partnering with third party QA & testing partner for unbiased testing
- Innovative testing tools, frameworks, test case repositories to enable and accelerate the testing process
- Rising requirements for interoperability, regulatory compliance and compliance - increasing the cost and time for testing healthcare applications
- Usage of newer testing methodologies and techniques to accelerate the process
Keeping the context of changes in healthcare industry focus on testing practices has increased. This is to ensure better customer satisfaction and to reduce cost of quality.
emids is a QA and testing partner to many healthcare stakeholders such as providers, payers, revenue cycle management companies and healthcare software vendors. emids testing services focus on deployment readiness for applications and products, ensuring the customer has a competitive advantage in the market by delivering better quality, functional assurance and enhanced performance.
emids testing approach provides a set of high-level methods, ideas, and techniques to test the implementation's conformance to the standard, and the set of deliverables. emids has invested in specialized testing practices comprising of automation, performance testing and SOA testing for transforming critical processes.
emids' key focus areas of testing includes: conformance testing(conformance with HIPAA, IHE, meaningful use, etc), interoperability testing (conformance with DICOM, HL7, etc), clinical enterprise workflow testing and platform testing (mobile applications – Android, iPhone, iPad,etc).
emids, currently partners with health plans, providers, revenue cycle management companies and third party administrators in helping them with:
- end-to-end testing services for Hospital Information Systems (HIS)
- QA and testing services to their Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Practice Management Systems (PMS)
- Setting up of QA Center of Excellence (CoE) to enable and accelerate their testing process
- Automating the testing process for their radiology necessity verification application
- Fully outsourced QA services for Eligibility File Management platforms
- Automating substantial portion of testing for gap analysis (EMR) using CCHIT test scripts
- Setting up a QA automation process, including automation tool selection, development of automation scripts and training to the client's QA staff
emids' aim is to provide end-to-end, cost-effective independent, high quality, quick turnaround testing solutions to our customers leveraging our testing best practices and global delivery model.
emids QA and testing service offerings are shown in the QA & testing services framework:
VP of one of the major product lines – One of the leading EHR vendors
We were highly impressed with the code and functionality being developed by you. After our DB review today, the entire team is excited about the possibilities that the Form Builder will bring us across all product lines. The code is tight and well-structured and following the standards set forth by US. We are excited about the delivering this functionality and look forward to building great stuff together in the future!
- Access to talent pool with deep understanding of healthcare domain and testing techniques
- Our domain expertise across clinical and administrative applications
- Accelerates testing time thus reducing the time to market
- Seamless knowledge transfer enabled by higher absorptive capacity of the team
- Access to readily available test scripts for varied healthcare workflows, quickens the
turnaround of development cycles
- Out of box QA framework ensures timely delivery with quality
- Our tools, templates and methodologies and processes accelerates the testing cycle
- Our in-depth understanding of data models and tools accelerate the testing process reducing errors