Healthcare providers, including home healthcare industry are are experiencing a shortage of caregivers with the increasing number of aging population. Major work is underway to reduce cost, and improve quality patient care. The need for information technology to improve effectiveness of patient care, and reduce of operational cost in the healthcare provider space is shooting up.
Being a matured healthcare focused IT service provider, emids understands the challenges in home healthcare industry and has helped them design and develop solutions for health monitoring, patient health record, maintain, and update daily activities.
Our expertise in healthcare has helped us offer a range of services for home healthcare industry including:
- Application management including development and maintenance of different home healthcare applications
- End-to-end testing and QA services
- Integration of home healthcare clinical system with different administration systems
- Technology/platform migration services
emids provides services for home health systems for utilization management (PPS), quality indicator monitoring, agency management, clinical, ordering and supply management.
emids provides services and tools for integrating home health systems to mobile devices
emids' end-to-end interoperability framework ensures internal and external Interoperable capabilities of systems
- HIPAA 5010 transition and business testing
A comprehensive solution set provided by emids helps in full compliance to HIPAA 5010
- ICD 10 transition
A complete package for ICD 10 compliance for providers
- Compliance solution to OASIS (Outcome and Assessment Information Set)
- Access to specialized home health-trained, techno-functional resources enabling better delivery
- Frameworks, utilities and accelerators enables faster delivery of home health applications
- Cost contained delivery of services with specialized healthcare resources, frameworks and architectures