emids Usability and User Experience Consulting Services
Usability is an emerging key differentiator for products and applications. UXP plays a vital role in making system usage easier for doctors, thus optimizing healthcare operations.
emids is proud to launch a very focused healthcare oriented Usability Consulting service.
emids' team of experienced human factors specialist, usability consultants, and user experience
designers enable organizations in designing usable applications which can drive positive
emids offers free usability evaluation of an application for the first five organizations, who register for this service as part of the launch campaign.
Read below to learn more about our free launch offering and engagement model.
How will this engagement work?
To engage with emids to avail our limited free offering, please follow the five steps mentioned below:
- Register with your details
- emids' usability consultant will contact you within 24 hours and schedule an appointment
(telephonic/ web conferencing) to discuss the scope of the engagement
- emids will sign NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) before starting any formal engagement
- emids will set up meetings with your nominated personnel (product owner or EMR subject
matter expert) for a walkthrough and complete understanding of your application/module
- emids' usability consultant team would then provide a usability report with specific
improvement area. Turnaround time would be normally between
40-56 hours depending on the complexity of the application/module
Expectations from interested organizations
- Provide a single point of contact for the engagement
- Spend 2-6 hours in providing demonstration of your application
- Share relevant user performance related data and issues
- Provide five users who would be willing to participate in a
rapid usability test session (Optional)
- Expert review and evaluation of a key task flow in any module limited to
5 screen flows conducted by certified human factors and usability professional
- A detailed report on specific usability and user performance related issues with
explanations and recommendations
- An interactive wireframe limited to a key task within a module not exceeding
5 screens with improved user interface
- One screen sample final mock up (JPG) with suggested visual look and feel
- Usability Do's and Don'ts and implementation guideline document
- Presentation of the findings
Terms and conditions
- The offer is valid for the first five interested organizations and for a limited period
- The scope of the engagement will be defined at the beginning and additional request would be discussed seperately for new engagement(s)
- Deliverables would be limited to the items mentioned in the deliverables section