Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) began as a cost-cutting measure. It has quickly evolved into a means of increasing efficiencies through the convergence of IT and BPO services. Technology, when used effectively, creates immense business value. This is the basis of our business process services offering.
Current trends observed among healthcare providers, payers, revenue cycle management, third party administrators, clearinghouses and healthcare software vendors are:
- Increasing costs of healthcare delivery
- Large volume of claims, clinical, and financial data
- Regulatory changes governing - medical coding, transcription, billing, eligibility verification, order entry, fraud & abuse management, and claims administration
- Healthcare claims platform to improve productivity of claims processing
We, at emids focus on delivering high quality customer experience to our customer base by investing in building healthcare expertise, and in better understanding systems, applications, and processes across healthcare entities.
emids currently partners with health plans, providers, and revenue cycle management companies in helping them to:
Manager of database analysis – Leading revenue cycle management company
" I have a lot of peace at night knowing that we have well skilled staff that is monitoring our environment at night and doing what it takes to ensure our services are available to our employees and customers at the beginning of each day. "
- Recover huge over payments made by the providers through our over payment analysis services
- Reduce fraudulent (amongst providers) activities by virtue of our fraud & abuse management services
- Improve claims adjudication process though our claims adjudication specialists and their services. emids' claims adjudication automation tool quickens the process and improves productivity
- Verify member eligibility status for appropriate patient treatment
- Capture charges posted by providers onto the billing application
emids BPO services are often coupled with our automation solutions that enable:
- Improved productivity per resource by substantially improving the number of transactions performed
- Shorter Turn-around-Time, leading to improved customer satisfaction
- Lower costs and improved quality due to reduction in manual errors
Our BPO services manage increased volumes of over payment analysis, member and provider enrollment, healthcare claims administration, medical coding, billing, transcription, provider and member management, CMS validation, provider license verification and fraud & abuse management.
emids BPO services framework
CIO of a leading medicare advantage plan
" ...The experience has been extremely productive and positive. emids has done a tremendous job. They have assembled a team of competent and hard-working professionals in India to expand our technology team and broaden the scope of work that we can deliver. The customer service is equal to or even superior to past outsourcing efforts on-shore. The fact that emids is in Nashville is a Plus. We see our emids team at least once each week. That face-to-face opportunity is a key to our shared success... "
- emids' understanding of systems and processes enables smoother transition management and efficient knowledge transfer process
- emids' healthcare certification and trainings brings process expertise in the delivery team
- Our experience in building automation tools for healthcare claims adjudication rules engines, overpayment analysis, and claims data management, enables emids in providing best-in-class services
- Provides access to pool of subject matter experts across medical coding, billing, transcription and claims administration