Today's healthcare organizations including specialty clinics are focusing to reduce the clinical and administrative costs. Increasing patient expectations on demands for improvement in the quality of patient care, accessibility, safety and security of patient information are forcing specialty clinics to implement new technology.
Limited IT budget and lack of skilled resources are increasingly challenging specialty clinics to implement new technology to overcome these challenges.
Our years of experience working dedicatedly on US healthcare space have helped us offer range of services to specialty clinics including:
- Regulatory compliance consulting
- New technology implementation
- Legacy modernization
- Application management including development and maintenance of different specialty clinics application
- end-to-end testing and QA of different provider systems including LIS,RIS, PACS, oncology, cardiology and EMR applications
- Integration of different clinical systems
- Technology/platform migration services
- Mobile application development services
emids provides services designed for varied specialty systems such as: Nephrology, Cardiology, Allergies, Asthma, Dermatology, Anesthesiology, Neurology, Orthopedics, Radiology, Urology, Immunology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Endocrinology, Hematology, Psychiatric and Therapy.
emids provides services and tools for integrating specialty systems to mobile devices
emids' end-to-end interoperability framework ensures internal and external interoperability capabilities of the enterprise systems
- HIPAA 5010 transition and business testing
A comprehensive solution set provided by emids helps in full compliance to HIPAA 5010
- ICD 10 transition
A complete package for ICD 10 compliance for providers
- Access to specialized trained techno functional resources enabling better delivery
- Frameworks, utilities and accelerators enables faster delivery of Specialty applications
- Cost contained delivery of services with specialized healthcare resources, frameworks and architectures